1. First you need to download Spark from here.
2. Now, open Spark and enter username as admin, password as instance-id and domain as instance-public-ip.
3. Next, click on Advanced, then you will see the general tab. Now, select two checkboxes that says Accept all Certificates (self-signed/expired/not trusted) and Disable certificate hostname verification.
4. Now, click on ok and click login.
1. sudo chmod 400 "yourpemkeyname.pem"
2. ssh -i "yourpemkeyname.pem"ubuntu@yourinstanceip
MySQL Terminal Login mysql -u root -p "instance-id"